Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally!

At long last, we have had a breath of fresh spring air! Spring has started, revealing itself much too slowly for most our tastes. I finally dusted off the camera that had been laying dormant for most of the winter. The first outing was a beautiful, shiny day to Krone Conservatory for the Early Spring Floral Show. I think I should have gone there during the winter. I had forgotten how a trip to there is good for the winter blahs and good for the soul.
Standing in a sea of green and breathing in the wonderful air, I felt like my body melted off some of the cold and ice, that had sunk into my bones over the winter. Color, texture and shades began to pop out at me as I stood there for a few moments. After that...I felt like a wild cat stalking it's prey, mine prey just happened to be flowers of all colors, shapes and sizes, with a few lady bugs along the way.

I look forward to having some of these photos on display over the next few months along with many more spring days to come of photo field trips. Posted by Elizabeth Murray.

No comments:

Post a Comment